I’ve heard your comments and suggestions.
And complaints too 🙂
So here’s what’s coming in 3.1 (on Monday?)…
* Send Bulk Email to “Unconfirmed” Users (WooHoo!)
* Send Bulk Email to Users with Access to NO PRODUCTS (WooHoo too!)
* On Users/Manage – added an “Export Users” to .csv option – can be imported into Excel
* On the “Job Queue” page, you can now delete 3 different types of scheduled jobs…
– Delete ALL Scheduled Jobs
– Delete Jobs in Error (from before)
– Delete All Successful Jobs (till yesterday)
* New email validation feature for emails entered via the direct-signup form.
* Auto-generated Passwords will no longer use confusing text like “0” (zero) and “O” (Oh!).
* Ability to customize “canned” messages – like “Oops, you do not have access to this content…” and change it to something more, er, uh, boring? 😉
* 1ShoppingCart API Notification (yup, I left it in there)
* Self-service Store: Ability to manually add credits to user.
* On the Affiliate Reports page, you can now see which user was referred by the Affiliate, when you run the “View Earnings Details” report.
* Bug fix: Slashes stripped from Product name field
There are more changes, but when my HDD crashed last month, I totally lost the notes, but luckily had saved the code changes. So it’s possible that the new DAP might even make you coffee, but I won’t know until you let me know 😉
So keep those comments and suggestions (and complaints) coming. You know they’re not gonna be ignored (Scout’s honor).
– Ravi Jayagopal