Happy Valentine’s Day!
Ok, so here’s what coming in DAP v3.7 and LiveLinks v1.2:
- Complete customization of “protected content” error messages (ones with the DAP lock image)
- Ability to redirect unauthorized users to a custom URL – even to your sales page.
- Redirect to any page on your site – or on any site.
- Separate customizable error messages for logged-in users (who have lost access to expired content, or because they don’t yet have access to it because of the dripping) and non-logged in users
- Put login-form right within the error page. So when someone visits a protected link, DAP will show them something to the effect of “Sorry, you don’t have access… Click here to buy access to this content. Already a member? Log in below…”
- You can customize every last piece of the error message.
- Or you can simply redirect them to a product-specific error page, or even to the product’s sales page if you want.
- TOTAL POWER CUSTOMIZATION! Yay!
Watch the video below and you’ll see what this is all about.
If you’re interested in trying out the beta version, do let us know via the comments below, and we’ll get you the code.
And in the video, you can also see the new “DAP Dashboard”.
All of this will be available for free to all DAP users.
Feel free to comment below.
– Ravi Jayagopal
PS: Oh, one more thing… There’s a new plugin that we will be releasing shortly: Upsell-Tree for regular Paypal accounts. Which means you can now do 1-Click Upsells and Downsells with a regular Paypal account! No merchant account required. How cool is that? 🙂
Ok, here’s the video: