We’ve got some really *awesome* stuff coming out in DAP v3.8 & LiveLinks v1.3…
- [NEW] Product Chaining
- [NEW] When you add a blog post/page to a Product, it retrieves the post/page’s title, and the page title is what your member will see in the “Links” section of a product.
- [NEW] (New Config Field) SECRET_KEY : Secret Authorization Key used when interfacing with external systems
- [NEW] (New Config Field) SHOW_COMMENTS: Show comments on protected WP content?
- [NEW] (New Config Field) DEFAULT_AFF_LANDING: URL of default landing page for Affiliate links (when not redirected). Default: / (home page)
- [NEW] DAP will no longer allows deliberate or unintentional deletion of admin users. You must change their account type to “User” first before you can delete the user.
- [NEW] Display of User Links (sorting order): Within a given day, if you have multiple links dripping (say, on day 1 itself you have multiple links), then they will show up on the “User links” page in the exact same order in which it shows up on the Products page.
- [NEW] Warning presented and asks for confirmation when you click on “Delete Product” (even though DAP already won’t delete a product if there is even 1 user associated with a Product. Just another confirmation in addition to what was there before).
- [NEW] DAP Logs displays only 1000 rows now
- [NEW] URL field length increased from 100 to 200
- [FIXED] LiveLinks: It seems the first name and other merge tags work, but the last name merge tag isn’t functional.
- [FIXED] Removed “http://” from second link in affiliate “redirection” link
Feel free to comment below.
Oh, one more thing.
The final feature list for 3.8 isn’t going to change much. But if you have a feature request(s) for 3.9, then speak now or forever hold your peace… er… , you may have to hold it at least until v4.0 😀
– Veena Prashanth
Co-Founder & Co-Developer