We're thrilled to announce the beta release of DAP v5.4 and LiveLinks v2.4 !
[UPDATE 03/16/17: LiveLinks v2.4.1 just released and available for download. It replaces LiveLinks v2.4 and goes with DAP v5.4]
You only need to upgrade to this version if your are using our new ShoppingCart Plugin for DAP called "SmartPayCart".
This release includes:
- Support for Percentage Based Discount
- Support for Managing Stripe & Authnet Payments using SmartPayCart
SPC integrates with Stripe and Authorize.net for payment processing. This DAP release includes the necessary updates to the DAP payment library to support SPC.
- Automate Subscription Management with Stripe
SPC allows you to fully automate "failed payment notifications" with Stripe.
- When SPC receives a 'payment failed' message from Stripe, it can automatically send out an email notification to your customers to let them know of the failed payment and the action they need to take, before the next Stripe retry attempt, to continue to have access to your product/service. The content of this email message can be fully customized.
- You can also send out a final warning message to your customers to let them know that if they don't take action and update their credit card details, they will lose access to the product or service they have from you.
- You can also configure SPC to send out a cancellation email to these users if they don't take any action and as a result, lose access to the product or service they have from you.
The content of these email messages can be fully customized in SPC.
This DAP release includes the necessary updates to the DAP payment library and the DAP tables to support this SPC feature.
Now some of our usual reminders...
Please note that this is a BETA release of DAP v5.4 and LiveLinks v2.4. If you've a live website with active subscriptions and members, then only upgrade to this version if you use our new SmartPayCart plugin.
Platinum Members: We've got your covered!
If you’re a DAP Platinum Member, just open a support ticket with your FTP and WP admin details, and we’ll upgrade DAP and DAP Livelinks plugin on your site.
How to become a Platinum Member
If you’re not a DAP Monthly/Platinum member, you could upgrade, and avail of our “no worries, we’ll do it for you” service. Plus you get our plugins, upgrades & support – all for free!
Click HERE to find out more.
If you don’t find DAP v5.4 and DAP LiveLinks v2.4 zip files in your member’s area, it’s probably because your access to DAP Support & Upgrades has expired. Click here to find out how you can renew your support/upgrade access for another year.
How to Upgrade / Install DAP
You can use our Easy Installer plugin to upgrade DAP.
If the easy installer plugin does not work (due to file permission or other server issues), you can use FTP or File Manager to upload files. Click here for details.
Private Facebook Group
Join my Free, Private Facebook group for (non-support related) questions about Membership Sites, DAP, WCP, Feature Requests and latest DAP News & Updates.
Please leave your comment below. We look forward to your feedback :).