DAP v5.6/ LiveLinks v2.6 (Beta Release)
Watch this video for a complete behind the scenes look at the new Form Builder!
We're thrilled to announce the beta release of DAP v5.6 and LiveLinks v2.6 ! It includes a new "Form Builder" as well as new "Reset Password" Feature.
Update (08/15/17): DAP v2.5.1 (beta) and LiveLinks v2.6.1 (beta) is now available for download. It replaces DAP v5.6 & LiveLinks v2.6.
- Introducing DAP Form Builder!
The new DAP Form Builder is incredibly powerful , customizable and easy-to-use! You can access it from DAP Admin >> Products / Levels >> Manage Forms page.
It'll allow you to create and customize registration forms for your "Free" products in no time!
You can use the DAP form builder to create fully customized opt-in forms for your free products. Publish the form code on your site to allow users to register to your free DAP product.
1. You can customize the look & feel of the form easily.
2. You can publish the shortcode anywhere on your WP page.
3. You can add different "types" of custom fields to your form with the click of a button.
4. You can add Google Captcha to your signup form with the click of a button (to prevent spam signups).
5. Any changes you make in backend to the style or form elements, it'll get picked up by the frontend automatically.
6. You can add a "terms & conditions" checkbox and require users to accept terms & conditions to complete signup, with the click of a button.
7. You can set it up in such a way the users will be auto-logged-in to their membership after they signup and can instantly download the content.
8. The users will be added to DAP, and if you've connected DAP to an external email marketing platform like AWeber, Mailchimp etc, users will be added to those platforms as well!
Please watch the video above to see how it works.
- New Reset Password Feature
Currently when users click on the 'Forgot Password' link in the login form, DAP sends out the password in an email. We've now introduced a new reset password feature for better account security. We've added a new "Login" template (template #6) that supports this new "Reset Password" feature.
Steps to create a Member Login form with Reset Password option:
1. Visit WP admin >> pages and click on the DAP Member Pages button.
2. Click on "Member Login". It'll bring up an editor where you can configure member login options.
3. Select "Template 6" and generate Login shortcode. Publish the login page.
Please note: if you've an existing login page, just replace the shortcode on that page with the new login shortcode. The old login templates do not support 'reset password' feature.
Here's how it works:
1. Visit the login page in a browser where you are not logged-in to DAP and click on the Forget Password link on the login page.
2. It'll bring up a Reset Password form.
3. Enter the email address that is associated with your account.
4. Click on the "Sent Reset Link" button.
5. It'll send you an email with a reset password link.
(Please note: the contents of the reset password email can be customized in DAP admin >> Templates page)
6. Click on the "reset password" link in the email.
6. It'll bring up a Reset Password form where you can reset your password!
If you're a SmartPayCart (SPC) user, you can now upgrade to the latest version of SPC (v2.0.4).
It's loaded with several awesome features!
1. Checkout the new 2-step templates and one-of-a-kind customizer. You can add custom fields, phone number, terms, billing fields etc with a click of a button. It also supports coupons, order bumps & multiple payment options (payment plans) on the checkout page!
2. This version also supports flat rate shipping!
Use template 1 or 4 for shipping fields!
You can also allow your users to add multiple quantities of the same product on the checkout page (only works with flat ship feature).
3. We've also released a new SPC Dashboard page with advanced stats/graphs etc! You need to be on dap v5.6 for the stats to display.
4. This version of SPC also supports payment plans (fixed-term recurring) with Stripe! You need to be on DAP v5.6 to use the Stripe payment plan feature with SPC.
5. We've also made several performance updates. We are going to continue to monitor and optimize performance.
6. Support for "phone number" in the checkout template. You can add / remove phone number field in the checkout customizer. Works with both one and two-step checkout templates.
7. You can search for all types of payment orders in SPC >> Manage Subscriptions page, and also export the search results to a csv file!
8. You can customize the credit card icons in the checkout template customizer.
Please leave your questions/feedback below.
Also join my Free, Private Facebook group for any generic (non-support related) DAP, SPC or Membership Site questions!
As you can see, this DAP release is packed with several powerful features.
We look forward to your comments and feedback :).