Entries Tagged 'Quick Start' ↓
March 15th, 2009 — Access Control, Content Dripping, File Resources, Products, Protecting Content, Protection FAQ, Quick Start, Setup
- Log in to DAP Dashboard and go to the “Products/Lists” page.
- Select the product to which you want this blog post/page to be a part of
- Scroll down to the “ContentResponder” section
- On the left, you will see a list of blog posts & pages that have been published (if you scroll down in the window where the list of “posts” show, you will also see list of “pages”)
- Select one or more (hold Ctrl + Click to select multiple)
- Click on “Add Selected Posts/Pages” to protect the posts/pages.
- The post(s)/page(s) will now show up on the right-hand side of the box.
- Click on “edit” next to each link to configure dripping for individual posts/pages.
March 15th, 2009 — Quick Start
- Log in as DAP Admin
- Click on “Products” link (menu at the top)
- Enter “Test Product 123″ in “Product Name”
- Enter the same text “Test Product 123″ in “Product Description”
- Click “Save”. All other fields are optional.
- You are now in “Edit” mode of product “Test Product 123″.