+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Click based dripping

Click based dripping

Hello,
    i'm a new user of DAP.

I'm trying to set a click based dripping content.

I have a page with a form that can be compiled and sent just 5 times. The user can buy 5 access to this form.

I set up a product with a 5 click dripping but every time I've clicked just 2 time in the link to the page and at the third time the product was expired.

I don't find documentation about click based dripping, do you know where I can find it? Do you have some suggestion?

Thank in advance for you help.

V.

Re: Click based dripping

and also I often get this Error

"An error occurred in this application

An error occurred in this application. Please try again. If the error occurs again, please contact the site admin. "

I'm getting the same error

An error occurred in this application. Please try again. If the error occurs again, please contact the site admin.
    Now can't log back into my wp-admin.

Any ideas pls?

CS

Same error:
    An error occurred in this application. Please try again. If the error occurs again, please contact the site admin. Submitted ticket.

Hi I recently also started seeing this error on all pages on my site apart from the home page: "An error occurred in this application. Please try again. If the error occurs again, please contact the site admin." the only thing I can think of is that I used the DAP EASY INSTALLER that was my own when I purchased DAP but then used the same installer [v1.5] on a customers...not sure what the issue is but I am hoping someone comes back with a solution as soon as possible. thanks.
    Last edited by RickNuske; 02-14-2016 at 07:36 PM.

I'm having the SAME EXACT PROBLEM! It's only on my DAP sites and I don't know how to fix it. What a nightmare. Did you fix yours???

+ Reply to Thread