+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bug? User updated their email addess on profile page and it created a new user

Bug? User updated their email addess on profile page and it created a new user

Hi,
    This user just wrote me saying she changed her email address on her user profile page and it started charging her again. I looked in my list of users and there are now 2 users - one for the old email address and one for the new. She is in a 3 payment with a 1 dollar trial and now is being charged the payments again. She said she did NOT sign up for another trial.

I'm not sure if I should delete the old user?

Thanks,
    Evelyn

Re: Bug? User updated their email addess on profile page and it created a new user

The client said that the welcome emails are starting again to the old email address. I'm noticing there are 2 user IDs now - one for each email. I'm having her forward me the new welcome email. Is anything about changing an email address a trigger to start an autoresponder series again? When I click on either user ID, and I search for the payment history - it shows me the same payments - as if they are linked together somehow.

Re: Bug? User updated their email addess on profile page and it created a new user

I received the welcome email she forwarded - it explains how the person will be billed 2 payments after the trial, but I don't see evidence that she will be charged again..
    Maybe just an email thing?

+ Reply to Thread