+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Google Analytics Conversion Tracking Code- Where to Place?

Google Analytics Conversion Tracking Code- Where to Place?

Good Day,

We would like to track conversions for our two membership levels and have set up a Google Analytics account to track both traffic and conversions.

Where is the correct place to put the conversion code?

Given that DAP automatically redirects a new member to the specified URL in the product's General Settings->Post-Login URL field, there is a bypass of the traditional Thank You webpage which is where I usually place the conversion code.

If there is no Thank you webpage then I don't know where else the conversion code can be placed. If I put the conversion code in the webpage that the new member is redirected to after the purchase is made, then every time the member logs in thereafter it will be a false conversion.

Any ideas/suggestions where the conversion code can be placed? Can it be added to the dap-thankyou.php file?

Thank you.

Cheers,
    Cesar

Administrator
    Cesar,

Are you using dap generated button for Paypal? If yes, you can use 'redirect' tag in the button code to redirect users wherever you want after the user is logged-in upon purchase.
    See: http://www.digitalaccesspass.com/doc...oubleshooting/

Hi Veena,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Yes, we're using dap generated buttons and after reading the page you provided a link to I was able to update the redirects for the buttons and then add the conversion code to the respective thank you pages.

Thank you for your assistance.

Cheers!

+ Reply to Thread