DAP Session Error
Click on DigitalAccessPass in WP admin results in this error:
Fatal error: Dap_Session::isLoggedIn() [<a href='dap-session.isloggedin'>dap-session.isloggedin</a>]: The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition "Dap_Session" of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ unserialize() gets called or provide a __autoload() function to load the class definition in /home/fusionfi/public_html/dap/inc/classes/Dap_Session.class.php on line 41
1. Logout of DAP admin panel ( http://YOURSITE.com/dap/logout.php )
2. Logout of WP admin panel.
3. Clear cache/cookies
4. Log back in to WP admin panel
5. Now click on DigitalAccessPass link in left sidebar.
6. You should no longer get this error.
If you get this warning when you de-activate and re-activate links links:
SQLSTATE: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry 'howdidyouhearaboutus' for key 2 (109)
You can ignore it.
If the steps above does NOT help and you still get the fatal error, then this might be caused by one of your active plugin.
1) Temporarily de-activate all active plugins
2) Activate dap live links ONLY. See if it now activates without errors.
If it does not report error when dap live links is the only plugin active, then that indicates a likely plugin conflict.
Now activate plugins 'few at a time' to see which plugin causes the errors to come back.
3) If step # 2 (just livelinks active) still fails with a fatal error, select all plugins that you had de-activated in step 1 and re-activate them all at once including livelinks.
That should fix it.
If it still reports errors, then the problem is not related to other plugins and you can activate back all the plugins and open a support ticket with us - http://digitalaccesspass.com/support