2Checkout => DAP Integration
Simple 2 step integration:
1. Product names in dap and 2CO should exactly match.
2. Set the Instant Notification URL to point http://YOURSITE.com/dap/dap-2co.php (replace YOURSITE.com with the name of your site).
It's described here: http://www.digitalaccesspass.com/doc...ith-2checkout/
NOTE: Use DAP to deliver/protect downloads by protecting the downloads/content in dap products page => ContentResponder section.
* Buyer clicks on the button (button created within your 2CO account) on your sales page
* Buyer is taken to the 2co page where they can complete payment
* Buyer completes the payment successfully
* Buyer is transferred back to whatever you set in the thankyou URL in 2CO for the product.
* In the meantime, 2CO notifies DAP about the purchase via Instant Notification.
* DAP automatically creates the member account, and sends thankyou email (configured in your dap products page) with login info to the buyer.
Make sure to setup the thankyou email in the DAP products page (Email notification tab) for all the products you deliver via DAP.
* When the users login to their membership area, they will be redirected to either product-level logged-in URL or global logged-in url based on whether they have access to just 1 product or multiple products. The product level logged-in url is used if the user has access to just 1 product. The global logged-in url (under dap setup -> config -> post-login redirect url) is used when user has access to multiple products.
* Note: You can create a members area and redirect users to that page upon purchase. When the users login and access their members area, they can access the purchased products/downloads.
If you issue a refund in 2CO, then dap will automatically deactivate the users access to product.
If you cancel the subscription in 2CO, nothing will happen in dap. The user will automatically lose access at the end of current term because the access end date will stay where it is.
The access end date is only extended upon successful payment. If no payment comes in at the end of recurring cycle, the access end date will stay where it is and user will automatically lose access.
Re: 2Checkout => DAP Integration
In the doc for the integration (http://www.digitalaccesspass.com/doc...ith-2checkout/) you mention at the comments that there was going to be an IPN redirect plugin, but can't find it anywhere Was it released?
Well, I'm having similar problems than Alexei and Steven (asked in the comments), and it's related with 2CO having just a global IPN. In my case I have one 2CO account but SEVERAL PRODUCTS, each product has a DAP integration just for that product. So, people buy in the main site, but after that the product is delivered from different membership sites (the products) which are subdomains of the main site, each one with their own DAP integration. As you can notice since 2CO can just send the sales info to one IPN URL (and I have several products/DAP URLs) itís not working for me. What could I do in this case??? I guess the IPN redirect could help me but I'm not sure.