Paid Product: Affiliate commisions not being reported.
Do you see the right affiliate id listed under Aff ID in manage user's page for these users? Or does the aff id have a + symbol? If there is a "+" symbol and no Id under Aff ID column, then it indicates the affiliate is not associated to the buyer.
This is likely because the user didnot click on the aff link OR the user did not login to their membership area after the purchase was completed.
If the buyers record in manage users page has the aff Id listed correctly, but commission is still not showing up under the affiliate's acccount, then check the dap payment processing -> orders page for the buyers payment orders. What's the status set to? Is it set to 'processed affiliations successfully' ?
If not, then it's likely you do not have dap cron running hourly.
See this on setting up hourly dap cron:
Pls follow these steps to make sure affiliate module is setup correctly on your site:
1) Click on an affiliate link
2) Complete a purchase on the same browser.
3) Check dap manage users page to make sure the user account is created, and there is a transaction Id / number listed under the transaction ID column in manage users page.
5) Click on that transaction id, it will bring you to transaction details page
6) The status should say SUCCESS.
7) Now login as the newly created user in a different browser
8) Go back to dap admin->manage users page, and now you shd see affiliate id listed next to this user
9) Wait for the hourly cron job to run at the top of the hour. When the cron completes, the status in the transaction details page for that user's transaction should change to 'processed affiliations successfully'.
Or Visit this URL manually in a browser to force run the cron:
http://YOURSITE.com/dap/dap-cron.php (replace YOURSITE.com with the name of your site).
Pls read this on Affiliate Troubleshooting: