Although the money is being taken by PayPal, account is not created in DAP
Pls use the following checklist for dap generated or paypal hosted button for paypal standard.
Paypal hosted button checklist
1) Make sure the item/product name in paypal exactly matches the product name in dap.
2) Make sure the notify_url is set in the paypal button -> advanced variables section.
The notify_url should point to /dap/dap-paypal.php script on your site.
notify_url=http://YOURSITE.COM/dap/dap-paypal.php (replace YOURSITE.COM with the name of your site)
Pls follow the steps in this document on paypal hosted button setup:
DAP generated button checklist:
1) Make sure the paypal business email id and token in set in dap setup -> config -> "Payment Processing: Paypal" section.
2) Make sure in your paypal account -> website payment data transfer (PDT) -> auto-return is enabled and set to a valid url. You can set it to http://YOURSITE.COM/dap/dap-thankyou.php (replace YOURSITE.COM with the name of your site).
Read this document on how to setup autoreturn and how to setup token in paypal.
If you have done everything described above, then do the following for troubleshooting:
1) What do you see in DAP Payment Proceessing -> Orders page for this transaction ?
2) Hit the search button in the orders page and it will bring up all orders.
Is the payment status “Pending” or is it “Complete” ?
If it’s pending, it could be why the user is not getting logged in. Click on the transaction Id hyperlink for that order and it will take you to the transactions page… here you can see what Paypal sent in the transaction blob. You can find payment status and paypal pending_reason in the transaction blob.
It can happen if the buyer did not confirm their email in paypal or if it was an echeck payment. You will have to consult paypal for pending issues. DAP only processes successful payments.
But if payment status is complete, then do this.
1) set dap setup -> config -> log level to "log all activity"
2) go to dap system -> logs and empty log content
3) go to dap admin -> manage users page and delete the test user (if the user you want to test with already exists).
4) Run a test purchase
5) Open a support ticket with us (http://www.digitalaccesspass.com/support) and send us the log snippet from dap system -> logs.