Need to restrict access to part of my blog in exchange for visitors email.
New user here so hi :0)
Im hoping someone can help me, I have a website at http://ichi-mo-ku.com and want to restrict access to http://ichi-mo-ku.com/category/school-of-ichimoku
People can have free access in exchange for their email address,
I want to do this when people sign up with my opt in on the left of my home page.
Im using DAP of course and my mail provider is mail chimp.
Im sure its dead easy, I just need a bit of a step by step guide...
Re: Need to restrict access to part of my blog in exchange for visitors email.
So you want to protect all the posts in this category (/category/school-of-ichimoku) and only make it available if the users signup to dap.
1. Create a free product in dap.
2. Generate free signup form code (dap products page) for the free product and put the registration / form code on your signup page.
3. Integrate the dap free product with mailchimp using the documentation here:
4. Protect the category in dap products page -> contentresponder tab.
See: http://www.digitalaccesspass.com/doc...ress-category/ and set it to drip day 1.
5. Now only the users that signup/register will get access to http://ichi-mo-ku.com/category/school-of-ichimoku