Why do my users get a sorry message when they login?
If you are using any CACHE based plugins (WP super cache or total cache), pls disable it right away. It can cause all sorts of login / content access issues.
If not, pls follow these steps:
1) login to dap admin panel
2) go to manage users page
3) click on one of the user's name that has this issue
4) It will bring you to that user's profile page
5) make a note of the user's email id/password
6) Go back to users->manage page in dap admin panel
7) check the user status and product status of that user. Make sure it's set to "A" (for active). If it's set to "I" (inactive), it indicates the user did not complete double-opt-in confirmation (if it's a double-optin product). You can manually activate their account in the user's profile page (step 4) by clicking on Activate All Products.
8) check the user's access end date to the product and make sure the user's access to product has not expired in dap users -> manage page.
9) Make a note of all the products the user has access to.
If the user has access to 1 product, then upon login, dap will redirect to whatever you set as the 'post-login redirect' page for that product in dap products page.
If the user has access to more than 1 product, then upon login, dap will redirect to whatever you set as the 'post-login redirect' page in dap setup -> config -> access&navigation section.
Check both post-login URLs and make sure that if it's a protected URL, then the URL is dripped under the product to which the user has access.
Basically if you redirect users upon login to a protected page, then make sure that page is available to that user otherwise they will end up on an error page with sorry you dont have access message.
Now open a new browser where you are not already logged in to dap. Login using the user's email id/password that you noted in step 5.
See if you still get the error or if it works fine.
If you still get an error, open a support ticket with us.
If it works fine, you are all set .