The next update is almost here!
Both DAP v3.4 and LiveLinks (LL) v0.9 should be out in just a couple of days.
We have some very cool new features packed into this release.
WordPress User Integration
DAP now fully integrates with the WordPress user tables. Which means you can now put to use awesome WordPress plugins that require the user information to exist in the native WordPress user tables. Also see our earlier post about this.
WordPress Forum Integration
If DAP works with these two forum plugins, then it should work with other WP forum plugins too.
Other New Features
* [New] More columns added on the “Users > Manage” screen. New colums include: “User Status”, “User/Product Status”, “Opted Out”. So in one glance, you can see if a user is active, if the user/product status is active, and if the user has opted out of receiving emails from you. Any of the users that are “Inactive” or “Unconfirmed” will be highlighted with a bright color (orangish?)
* [New] Merge code Sorry, you must log in before you can view this content. Click here to log in can now be used in blog posts too.
* [New] 3rdPartyNotification Email now contains details about the product that just got a signup
* [New] There’s a new file called “/dap/inc/protected_html.php”. The contents of this file will show up below the padlock. You can customize this page with any sales copy you want.
* [New] Links on “User Home Page” are now sorted by “dripping order” – newest at the top, oldest at the bottom.
* [New] Changed affiliate earnings summary on user home page to now show “Product Name” instead of just the “Product Id”. So affiliate can know what product on your site that they referred someone to.
* [New] Minor changes to Look & Feel of various DAP pages
* [Bug-fix] Fix for the “Umlaut” above letters in the user’s first/last name
* [Bug-fix] Removed JS alert on “Export Affiliates” from archive functionality
* [Bug-fix] Some servers don’t seem to like the second “http://” in affiliate links when you’re redirecting to a new page other than the default affiliate landing page. Fixed this to remove the second “http://” from the affiliate link. It will not affect your existing affiliate links.
[Note] LiveLinks v0.8 was not a general release. It was given to just a few select DAP users who reported LiveLinks 0.7 conflicting with their theme. So regardless of whether you have LL 0.7 or 0.8, you can upgrade to LL v0.9.
Feel free to comment below.