We’re super-thrilled to announce the public launch of our newest site, WickedCoolPlugins.com (WCP).
But don’t go there yet – because you certainly don’t want to miss out on this wicked-cool offer we’re about to make you.
Now, WickedCoolPlugins.com comes with 7 Wicked Cool Plugins.
We first did an internal beta, then a closed-beta with a few DAP users, then we did a soft launch, and finally, we’re now opening it up for a full-on public launch!
And for the next few days only, you will be able to get an insane deal on these 7 plugins.
We’ve priced these 7 plugins so low during this launch, that you can literally get 7 plugins for the price of 1. And you’re never going to be able to buy them for less than what we’re currently offering.
But Wait… There’s More!
You knew we would say that 🙂
The incredible bargain that you’re getting right now, is not even the coolest part!
We really wanted to make you an offer you couldn’t refuse!
So here’s our very exclusive, "You Gotta Be Kidding Me!" super-special launch bonus (available for the next few days only)…
The 8th Wond… er, Plugin!
Even though you will find 7 spanking new plugins at WickedCoolPlugins.com, we are actually about to add an 8th one!
And you can get this 8th Plugin as a FREE LAUNCH BONUS (a $97 value) if you act fast.
[If you already purchased a copy during pre-launch, then no worries – just open a ticket and we’ll send you a copy too!]
That’s what we’re calling this 8th plugin!
DAPTicket (DT) is basically a support ticket system for your web site, that you can install on your own DAP-powered membership site, and have your members open tickets to get help with questions about Billing, Product Support, Pre-Sales, Technical Support, etc.
Here are some highlights of DAPTicket:
- A "Members-Only Ticketing System" – so you can keep non-members and expired members out.
- Fully integrated with DAP
- Supports Single Sign-on. If they log in to DAP on your site, they are also automatically recognized by the ticketing system, and can open tickets without having to enter their name or email address.
- You can set up "Rules" that decide which DAP products are eligible for support (and hence, which ones are not)
- You can force members to log in to DAP on your site first, before they can open a support ticket. This eliminates the problem of members using a completely different email id (than used in their membership account) for the ticketing system, then you not being able to recognize who they are, and then having to ask them what their member email id is after they’ve opened the ticket. As you can imagine, we too face this problem with our current support system here at DigitalAccessPass.com, which was a big part of our motivation to create this new system.
- If a member’s access to a product has expired, or if they’ve gotten a refund, they will not be able to open a support ticket
- You can also configure a "Renewal Link" in the rules, so if a member’s access has expired, they will automatically be taken to the renewal page where you can sell them on the benefits of renewing.
- A fully automated, "Do It Yourself" support system for your members: They can open new tickets, update existing tickets, upload files along with the tickets, and view the status of all of their current and past support tickets via an easy-to-use support dashboard.
- As the site admin, you will get notified on all new tickets, updates to existing tickets, alerts about overdue tickets, etc.
- You can also create any number of "Departments" – like Billing, Product Support, Technical Support, Pre-Sales, etc
NOTE 1: DAPTicket is our custom fork of an open-source ticketing system, which we have customized and fully integrated it with DAP. Plus we’re offering 1 year of free support for our modified version – something that you can’t get for an open-source solution – not for free any way. And we have changed it quite a bit to work with DAP, so we will have to continue maintaining the fork going forward.
NOTE 2: We’re currently beta-testing DAPTicket on this very web site, so the plugin is not yet available for download. It will be available along with our upcoming DAP v4.3 release that comes out in just a few weeks.
NOTE 3: Plus, we’re only just getting started :-). Since we are already using the system ourselves, we’re going to know exactly what features to add, and which ones to improve. And, as user feedback comes in, it’s only going to get better and better with each new release.
And for a limited time, you can get this entire system for free!
What You Get With DAPTicket
Here’s what you get with the DAPTicket Plugin:
- The entire Support Ticket app (it is a stand-alone system – not a WordPress plugin)
- Includes scripts that contain the DAP integration
- The "DAPTicket Rules" scripts that go into your "dap" folder
- Free 1-year of support and upgrades
- You can easily install it yourself. However, if you would rather have us do it, then installation may be purchased for a nominal fee of $49.99.
- And for those who can afford it, we will soon be offering a "Done For You" package for DAPTicket (more details on that when we release it)
Here are some screen-shots of DAPTicket…
DAPTicket: Support Home Page (click to enlarge)
Of course, you can use your own logo and footer links – you don’t have to use ours. That’s just to show you how we’ve customized it for ourselves.
DAPTicket: Open New Ticket (click to enlarge)
DAPTicket: View Ticket Status (click to enlarge)
NOTE: We’re currently beta-testing the DAPTicket plugin on our own web sites, and the plugin is not yet available for download. It will be available along with our upcoming DAP v4.3 release that comes out in just a few weeks.
And you will get it for FREE (when released) as long as you buy a copy of the WickedCoolPlugins.com Unlimited-site license before the end of the day on Monday, February 20th, 2012 (by midnight)
So head over to WickedCoolPlugins, purchase it at the lowest price you’ll ever get it for, and when you purchase the Unlimited-site license, then you will also get the DAPTicket plugin (a $97 value) for free in a few weeks when it is launched.
AND, once you sign up, you will get your own affiliate link that you can use right away to start promoting WCP to your list.
NOTE: To get the free "DAPTicket" Bonus plugin, you MUST purchase the Unlimited-site license of WickedCoolPlugins.com
And starting Tuesday, February 21st, the price will go up $10 every single day until it hits the regular list price of $167 for the 1-site license and $247 for Unlimited-site license. And when the DAPTicket software is launched, price for both 1-site license and Unlimited-site license will go up even more!
But you can get it all for one low price today, PLUS the DAPTicket Bonus.
– Veena & Ravi
PS: As always, we eagerly look forward to your comments. So please do leave behind a comment below.
PPS: DAPTicket is now
$67 $97. Click here to buy just DAPTicket