The holiday season arrives early for all DAP users!
We’re excited to announce the launch of 3 new (and FREE!) products today…
DAP v4.5 (Beta)
LiveLinks v1.9 (Beta)
New DAP Shopping Cart v1.0 (Beta)
And all of them are free for DAP users with current access to upgrades & support.
All of the features are listed below. And all of the plugins are being released as beta.
So if you have a live web site with active subscriptions and members, then hold off on installing these for some more time.
However, if you are getting ready for a launch in the next couple of weeks, or you are the type (like us!) who can’t wait to try out new and exciting stuff, then these plugins are just the gifts you wanted in time for the holidays!
Shopping Cart Setup Help
There’s full documentation available for installing and setting up the cart (see links below). And the plugin and the DAP update are also free.
But if you would rather have us upgrade your DAP installation to v4.5, install the new DAP Shopping Cart plugin, and also set up your cart checkout page, along with buy buttons, then keep reading and you’ll find a link further below to purchase our DAP Cart Setup package.
New DAP Shopping Cart v1.0 Beta
NOTE: The new DAP Shopping Cart requires DAP v4.5 & LiveLinks v1.9. If you are on an older version of DAP, please upgrade to DAP 4.5/LL 1.9 to use the new shopping cart plugin. Please read this minimum requirements document for more details.
- See our 5th birthday post for full details about the new DAP Shopping Cart (DSC) and Stripe integration
- Minimum Requirements
- REPEAT: The new Shopping Cart requires DAP v4.5 and LiveLinks v1.9. If you are on an older version of DAP, please upgrade to DAP 4.5/LL 1.9 to use the new shopping cart plugin. Please read this minimum requirements document for more details.
- Full documentation for DSC:
– Shopping Cart Installation
– Minimum Requirements
– Creating Checkout Page in WordPress
– Stripe Integration
– Authorize.net Integration
– Paypal Website Payments Pro Integration
– AddToCart Setup
– Users Self-Updating Credit Card & Billing Info
– Sending Automated Credit Card Expiration Email
New DAP Shopping Cart Plugin v1.0
- NEW: Use Stripe, Authorize.net or Paypal Payments Pro for accepting Credit Card – Payments on your OWN site without transferring the buyers elsewhere!
- NEW: Do Unlimited 1-click Upsells/Downsells.
- NEW: A Beautifully Elegant Checkout Page
- NEW: Accept Credit Cards & PayPal (integrated checkout experience)
- NEW: Customer-Facing Interface for Update Credit Card / Profile
- NEW: Offer Coupons & Discounts
- NEW: Allow Buyers/Members to Choose Password During Checkout
- NEW: Pre-Registration: Capture Email Addresses Even For Failed Purchases
- NEW: Multiple-Item Purchase
- NEW: Customizable Buy Now / Checkout page
- NEW: Custom Fields: Add any number of Custom Fields to your Checkout Page.
- NEW: Existing Users Login: Allow existing users to ‘log in’ on the checkout page itself, so the new product purchase can be attached to their existing membership account.
- NEW: Checkout With Just Paypal Standard
- NEW: Checkout With Just Credit Card (No Paypal)
- NEW: Automated Login: Users do not have to wait for ‘welcome email’ for their login / download credentials
- For full details about cart with images and screenshots, see this post.
DAP v4.5 & LiveLinks v1.9
- NEW: Queries and Code optimization for better memory utilization and faster loading
- NEW: Ability to change User Status, Product Status and Opt-In Status right from Users > Manage page by clicking on status link
- NEW: Ability to resend double-optin and welcome email for a user, from Users > Manage page
- NEW: Ability to redirect user-profile submit to a different URL with new shortcode parameter “redirect”.
Eg., Sorry, you must log in before you can view this content. Click here to log in
- NEW: On Users > Manage page, you can now identify DAP Admin users from regular users using new background color of “Name” field.
- NEW: DAP merge-tag for Username in WordPress pages/posts: %%USER_NAME%%
- NEW: Confirmation prompt presented when trying to do a refund.
- NEW: Confirmation prompt presented when deleting anything on System > Job Queue page
- NEW: “Login Count” field now moved between “Last Login Date” and “Access Start Date” to prevent confusion
- NEW: New DAPUserLinks parameter “hideproductid” to hide certain products from showing up in product list.
Eg., Sorry, you must log in before you can view this content. Click here to log in will show all products except 3 & 7.
- NEW: So far, the Upline shortcode only supported 3 options: When a user visits the page that had this shortcode, it would display information of that user’s referring Affiliate – from…
1) Cookie (if affiliate cookie exists).
2) Or if they’re already a member, and have logged in to DAP, then it will show their current Affiliate’s information.
3) And if neither the cookie is set, nor the user has an Affiliate attached to their account already, then it will show the info of the DAP Admin.
Now we’ve added a 4th option, which is: IF affiliate IS found, BUT affiliate has NOT filled out a certain field, then instead of showing a blank value, DAP now replaces that with data from Admin’s corresponding field. So if it’s an affiliate username for a third-party program and the affiliate has not filled it, then Admin’s affiliate username for that program is now shown.
- UPDATE: DAP Admin logging in directly via DAP login form will be taken to standard member page (usual post-login rules apply). No more redirecting directly to DAP admin. DAP Admins can always get to DAP Admin Dashboard (DAD) via link in WP Admin. For non-WP users, you’re just going to have to type “/dap/admin/” to get to DAD.
issue: “You are already logged in…” showing when logging in from page with login form that is NOT marked as main login page
* You can put on ANY page, and user can log in from there, and will act as “Primary Login”
* You can put on any custom error page, and if redirected to that page from another page, then it will stay on that page (even if logged in) and will display text from dap/inc/error-loggedin.php , which basically says “You are already logged in, but still don’t have access to this content”. Even though is there on the error page, just because they were redirected from another page, when logging in from this page, it will become “Secondary Login”
- UPDATE: ‘You are logged in’ for DAP admin always going to Admin Dashboard issue: If you are DAP admin and visit any login page (with ) after being logged in, you will see “You are logged in, click here to continue” which will now take you to regular member home page, and below that you will see a new link “You are logged in as DAP Admin. Proceed to DAP Admin Dashboard” which will take you to DAP Admin. So no more confusion about going to member’s area vs DAP Admin Dashboard.
- FIX: Previously, not including “Opted Out” checkbox field in user profile was forcing user to become opted out. From now, no opted out field means user’s opted out status will remain as “N”, which means, they remain opted in and WILL continue to get emails. This was fixed many months ago, but officially stating it now.
- FIX: Affiliate Performance Summary section included in Sorry, you must log in before you can view this content. Click here to log in tag. Was previously only available on dap/index.php. This will show new section on affiliate page that shows them their full stats at-a-glance.
- FIX: Removed %%PASSWORD_RESET_LINK%% from Setup > Templates. Not being used.
- FIX: You send a link to a piece of dripped content. If the user is not logged in, s/he is sent to /error?request=/url-to-dripped-content, meaning that upon login they will be sent to the request url. However, if the user types in wrong password he is returned to login page, but the request-parameter in the url is not passed on. So it kind of loses track of where to go next when the user then tries the password again. This issue is now fixed.
- FIX: “My Account” link in DAP menu is back (had been removed in DAP v4.4.x)
- FIX: Admin report “Earnings Report By Product” refund amount total formatted to two decimal places.
- FIX: Trim license key in Config – so including space at the beginning or end of license key (almost never happens) will not be an issue.
- FIX: Broadcast submit message has been improved to “SUCCESS! Your broadcast has been added to the Job Queue (see ‘System > Job Queue’). It will be sent the next time the DAP hourly cron runs at the top of the hour. Make sure the DAP hourly cron job has been set up if you haven’t already done so.”
New Member’s Area
We’ve upgraded the member’s area with a nice new look. It also has an affiliate toolbox with ready-made affiliate links, swipe copy and banners to help you with your affiliate promotions of DigitalAccessPass.com.
More cool stuff coming out well before the year ends, so stay tuned for more updates.
The new DAP Shopping Cart is already rocking on several live web sites, so look forward to hearing from you what you think about the new cart, the new DAP features, and the new member’s area at DigitalAccessPass.com.
And don’t forget to add your questions, comments and suggestions below.
1) Shopping Cart Setup Help
There’s full documentation available for installing and setting up the cart (see links above). And the plugin and the DAP update are also free.
But if you would rather have us upgrade your DAP installation to v4.5, install the new DAP Shopping Cart plugin, and also set up your cart checkout page, along with buy buttons, then click here to purchase our DAP Cart Setup package.
Here’s what we will do for you…
- Upgrade your DAP installation to DAP v4.5 and LiveLinks v1.9
- Install DAP Shopping Cart plugin
- Create Checkout page in WordPress and integrate with Cart
- Set up a 1/2 hour 1-on-1 call with you, so we can go over your existing buy buttons, integrate with new cart, and show you how to create buttons going forward.
2) Free Downloads
DAP v4.5 (Beta)
LiveLinks v1.9 (Beta)
New DAP Shopping Cart v1.0 (Beta)
– Veena Prashanth & Ravi Jayagopal
PS: Don’t forget to comment below! 🙂