A Simple & Easy way to Build, Launch & Grow your Membership!
Start small, launch and then scale!
Want to start a membership site but feeling stuck? Not sure where to starrt?
Here's an easy way to build your list and monetize your skills, knowledge & expertise using a membership site:
One of the common myths about membership sites is "I need to have a ton of content before I launch it"!
People think they need to create a boat load of content before they launch their membership site. So they keep working on content for months. And then they spend weeks doing "membership software/plugin" research looking for that perfect membership software that checks all the boxes.
The problem with overcomplicating requirements is that you are not going to find a plugin or a platform that will meet all of your requirements. Ultimately, the excitement of launching a membership site and monetizing your content will turn to stress and frustration. So many people give up before they even get started!
I've seen people signup for our membership software - DigitalAccessPass.com (DAP), and months later they send an email... "Can you please pause my membership because I have not had the time to work on it" or "I need more time to complete my content".
Don't do that!
Keep it simple!
Here are some things to consider and a really simple & easy approach to launching a membership site:
1. What do you know really, really well?
2. Can you teach one of the things that you are really good at, from start to finish, in a step-by-step way?
3. Write down the main steps.
4. Each main step can be a lesson in your course.
5. Create a short video for each lesson.
6. Say you end up with 10 video lessons, each 5-7 minutes long.
7. That's it.
You now have a short 1 hour course that will help solve a specific problem your audience has, in just 1 hour!
Let's say it takes you a week to create this content.
The next step is to set up your course in your course software (LMS) or in your membership plugin. If you use a membership plugin like DigitalAccessPass (DAP), it comes with a built-in LMS so you won't need another LMS for your course.
Here's an easy way to build your audience and convert qualified subscribers into customers:
1. Offer the first 3 lessons of your course for FREE. It'll help you build your list.
2. In the last free lesson, make a special offer so users can upgrade and get access to the full course at a discounted price.
3. If your users find value in the first 3 lessons, there is good chance they'll upgrade to the paid version.
4. After every lesson, congratulate users on completing the lesson. Send them an encouraging email to motivate them to keep going.
5. At the end of the course, be sure to request a testimonial. Add an easy way for your users to leave you a testimonial. Use a testimonial plugin so they can just fill it out after completing the last lesson while it's still fresh in their minds! Even if they didn't like the course, have them leave you a review as it'll help you make your course better. This is how I got all the testimonials that I've published on my lab home page.
6. Publish the testimonials on your home page.
7. Continue adding more courses.
8. Offer a membership so users can get all courses for FREE as part of membership. Offer other benefits with your membership site such as community access, one-on-one and group coaching, etc.
9. Now you've a membership site!
Just get started!
All you need is just 1 course to get started with your membership site! Then continue to add more!
Start small. Help a small group of people get results first. Every time you help your customers get results, they will help spread the word about your membership site. It's really not that hard to launch an online course or a membership site and build your audience, especially if you use a membership plugin like DAP.
What Makes DAP the MOST Complete Membership Platform?