DigitalAccessPass (DAP) Membership Plugin: Key Features!
DigitalAccessPass (DAP) is a membership plugin for WordPress. DAP does a whole lot more than just protect content. It allows you to automate both one-time and recurring payments, upsell your buyers to add-on products and membership levels, deliver content and emails automatically to your members and more...
The Most Complete Membership Plugin for WordPress!
Setup your Membership Site in under 30 minutes!
You just have to answer a few questions related to the type of products you want to create, billing/access details, where you want the member pages to be installed, etc.
The setup wizard will guide you through the setup process and help you set things up in just a few minutes.
Built-In LMS for your Courses
DAP comes with an advanced, built-in LMS for your courses!
- Course builder: You can easily organize your course content into modules and lessons, or just lessons.
- Progress Bar: Publish a progress bar on your lesson pages. Color coded to quickly see completed/viewed.
- Course Outline - Generate a course outline to display course name, description, lessons, modules, quizzes associated with the course.
- Lesson Design: You can create your lesson content in WordPress. Design it however you want.
- Mark as Complete: Allow users to proceed to the next lesson only after they complete the previous lesson.
- Create your lessons in WordPress using any page builder you want (or default WordPress editor). Add whatever content you want on your lesson pages. Just add it to the DAP course builder to make the lesson a part of your course and drag/drop to re-arrange order.
FULLY SECURE YOUR CONTENT
Protect all types of content - pages, posts, custom posts, categories, pdf files, audio, video, zip files, etc. Protect regular files like .mp3, .zip, .pdf, .doc. .xls. Even protect Images (.gif, .jpg, .png).
PARTIAL CONTENT PROTECTION
Use partial content protection feature to hide parts of a post or a page. You can do this using DAP shortcodes
Use the Sneak Peek feature to display teaser content. Content above the more tag is displayed to all but the full post can only be viewed by logged-in members with access.
TAG-BASED CONTENT PROTECTION
Tag your WordPress content (pages, posts). Setup tag rules. For e.g., page tagged as "silver", can be accessed by anyone with access to products - silver, gold or platinum!
Create a SMART Tag-Driven Membership site!
- Assign Tags: You can assign (and/or remove) customer tags when any of these events happen: Purchase Tags, Lead Magnet Tags, Course & Lesson Completion Tags, Recurring Payment Tags, etc. You can create different tag rules for different products.
- Cart Abandonment Tags: Assign (and/or remove tag) when users abandon your cart and do not complete purchase.
- Failed Purchase Tags: Assign tags when users try to make a purchase but it fails for any reason.
- Trigger email automation when users get a new tag or lose a tag. Notify your email platform such as ActiveCampaign, ConvertKit, Drip, AWeber, MailChimp, MailerLite etc (or notify your zap)
- When members get a specific tag, you can give users access to a product in DAP, or remove their access from a product.
- You can trigger email automations using DAP's built-in autoresponder. Send users an email (configurable in DAP) when they get a specific tag (or lose one).
Protect Content using Tags:
You can protect your content using tags. Just assign a tag to your content (pages, posts) and setup your tag-based content protection rules in DAP!
1. Any page/post tagged as [Silver], can be accessed by Silver, Gold or Platinum levels.
2. Any page/post tagged as [Gold], can be accessed by Gold or Platinum levels.
3. Any page/post tagged as [Platinum], can be accessed by Platinum membership levels.
So you no longer have to protect each piece of content under different products. Once you've set up the tag rules, when you create any new piece of content, just give it the right tag.
DAP's (Visual) Automation Engine
DAP's one-of-a-kind Visual Automation Engine will allow you to supercharge your membership site automations and create a truly incredible experience for your members.
- Connect with external platforms: Connect DAP with external platforms such as: ActiveCampaign, Drip, ConvertKit, Aweber, Mailchimp. MailerLite, etc, with the click of a few buttons.
- You can even configure DAP to send user's membership password to your email platform.
- Tag-Based automations: You can use DAP to build a tag-driven membership site where users get different tags for different actions, and set up automations to send these tags to your email platform, give them access to a product in DAP, or send emails via DAP's built-in autoresponder!
- Zapier Integration: Use the automation engine to connect DAP with your Zap, and connect your Zap to any external platform that Zapier supports.
Built-in Affiliate Module
DAP comes with a built-in Affiliate Program for your web site, where all your Members can automatically and instantly be enrolled as Affiliates.
- Instant Affiliates: This means that as soon as a buyer purchases any product, they can get an instant affiliate link.
- 2-Tier Affiliate Program: DAP allows you to offer 2 tiers of affiliate commissions, not just one.
- Pay-Per-Lead and Pay-Per-Sale: You can offer both Pay-Per-Lead and Pay-Per-Sale commissions.
- Affiliate-Analytics: You'll find real-time earnings report,
payment report, real-time traffic stats.
- Paypal Mass-Pay Ready: You get a Paypal Mass-Pay ready, fully formatted affiliate list with all commissions listed.
- Beautifully designed affiliate stats/info page: Display affiliate stats, payment and earning details to the logged-in affiliate.
Email Autoresponder / Broadcast / SMTP
DAP comes with a built-in autoresponder and a broadcast system.
- Drip Emails: Ability to drip Emails! Integrated Email Autoresponder can send pre-scheduled emails to all users. Set up different autoresponder series for different products. No need for a 3rd party service like Aweber or GetResponse.
- Send both regular Text-based as well as HTML Email with styling and images.
- Built-in Email Broadcasting: Ability to broadcast emails to your members right from the DAP Admin Dashboard, no matter the size of your membership.
- Use 3rd-Party Email Servers - like Amazon SES, SMTP.com, AuthSMTP.com, or your own SMTP servers, to bypass your web host's email sending limits.
- Import CSV list of members from third-party membership software or list software.
Member Page Builder
DAP comes with a powerful, advanced and fully-customizable member page builder! Create & customize beautiful, elegant member-facing pages, with the click of a few buttons:
- Member Login Page
- Member Content Page
- Member Profile Page
- Registration Forms
- Affiliate Stats Page
- Member Cancellation Page
- Invoice Page
Your community could be the main component or a key benefit of your membership.
You can use any free WP forum plugins such as BuddyPress, BBPress, SimplePress, or use Invision Community for your forum and integrate with DAP for a seamless single signup experience.
We recommend Invision Community, especially if you are looking to restrict access to different forums based on membership levels.
Email Platform / Zapier Integration
DAP integrates with Several external email platforms.
- Connect with email platforms such as:
- You can even configure DAP to send user's membership password to your email platform.
- Tag-Based automations: Assign activity-based tags to your users and forward the tags to your email platform.
- Zapier Integration: Use DAP's automation engine to connect DAP with your Zap, and connect your Zap to any external platform that Zapier supports.
Shopping Cart / Payment Processor Integrations
SmartPayCart (SPC) is our shopping cart plugin for DAP. It's one of the most powerful, customizable (see checkout page builder image on the right) and easy-to-use shopping cart plugins for WordPress. And it's FREE with DAP Platinum and Elite Licenses!
SPC integrates with Stripe, PayPal and Authorize.net.
Here are some of the external shopping cart platforms that DAP integrates with currently:
Warrior Plus (WSO PRO)
Group Membership Model, also referred to as sub accounts, Team Accounts or Corporate Accounts, will allow customers that purchase group membership to control who gets access to the membership program under them, and manage the accounts they create under them.
DigitalAccessPass.com (DAP) offers the most comprehensive group membership feature.
1. The number of members that group owners can add can be controlled by their product subscription
2. The group account owners can control who gets access to the membership program under them.
3. You, the site owner, can also control what products the group owners can give their subaccounts access to.
4. The group owners can easily set up sub-accounts under them, grant and remove access.
5. You can fully customize the "invite member form" and the manage subaccount page.
6. The group membership product can have it's own welcome email and pricing just like any other products in DAP.
There are NO limits with your DAP license. You get access to unlimited products, levels, etc.
- Unlimited Products
- Unlimited Membership Levels
- Unlimited Members
- Unlimited Email Autoresponders
- Unlimited Email Broadcasting
- Unlimited Upsells, Downsells & Cross-sells.
Ready to get started with DAP?
Don't have a
DAP/SPC License yet?
No platform will give you as many options as SPC & DAP to grow your sales! Be sure to check out our platinum and elite packages!