Watch video to see how to set up a VIRAL Referral Loop!
How to Award Referral Points
and Setup a VIRAL Referral Loop!
Your Product is not going to sell itself
No matter how great your product is, it's not going to sell itself.
Of course, it all starts with a great product that delivers results. Incentives are not going to make someone talk about a mediocre product that does not deliver promised results. But just a great product is also not going to get it done.
If you want people to spread the word about your product or service, you need to:
1. Encourage your users to help you promote it and spread the word.
2. Let them know what's in it for them. Incentivize them with a valuable reward just to give them the little extra nudge to get them to spread the word about your product. The reward could be in the form of cash or credits/points.
Signup for my FREE course to see how you can award points for different actions:
If you give them points for referrals, it's important to make sure they understand what they can do with the points. If they value the points, it'll increase the likelihood of them taking action to spread the word about your product or service.
Watch the video above to see step-by-step how to setup a VIRAL Referral Loop!
What's the right place to request referrals?
If you ask for referrals when users are at a point where they are excited about your product or service, they will be more inclined to share your content.
So for e.g., you could ask for it at the end of a course or in the members area where you let them know different ways they can earn points and what they can do with the points. Include an email about your referral program in your follow-up sequence.
You could also add it to your thank you page. Even if they don't share it at this point, they'll get familiar with the points system and what's in it for them. And if they are happy with your product, they'll remember you have a referral program and share it with their friends and followers.
What is a VIRAL Referral Loop?
1. A new customer signs up or purchases your product.
2. You let them know about your referral program, inviting them to share your product with their friends and followers. You offer the customer a valuable incentive in return for sharing with someone who eventually becomes a member or a customer.
3. If you have a solid product and the incentive is valuable, it'll increase the chances of them sharing it with their friends.
4. The friends see and trust the message from your customer. They become your new customer.
5. These new customers also take advantage of the referral program and it’s their turn to enter the "share" stage. And the cycle continues.
How to setup a viral referral loop?
I've explained everything in detail in the video above.
Be sure to watch to see step-by-step how you can setup referral points and setup a viral referral loop that operates in autopilot mode.
Want to setup a Membership Site?
Read this post on how to set up your membership site - the easy way!
How to setup a Membership Site - The Easy Way
Have you signed up for my Course?